polarity issues

bob_pombrio@...

Folks I need some help with a few polarity issues I have going on with regards to crossings.  I have put a couple of pictures of the layout up in the files section

Files->Bob P's layout

Both levels of my layout have crossings the lower has 2 and I can not seem to keep the polarity correct.  The lower level is built and the track is laid, the upper level as been started.  I didn't see the shorting problems until I was trying to configure my Switch-8's and Switch-It.  I know that I have put put some isolaters in but I'm not sure where.

Any help you could give me will be a big help!

Thanks,
Bob P.