From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On Behalf Of jwjj@...
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 8:21 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: RE: [WiringForDCC] Re: Wiring Setup

Thanks Paul for modifing the layout so all can see. The detector I was referring to is a circuit breaker. I was in the NEC group and they mentioned it there so I was trying to figure out what they ment. So I don't think I have anymore questions about how it works. I am the lone operator for now but I may buy another cab in the future. As far as power district I don't know. It seems that if it was broken up it would it would be easier to track down shorts since that seems to be the main issue but I don't know. What is best? Is the command station the same as what I am calling the cab? The main controlling unit that runs the locamotives. If so, that is going to be on the bottom (the side where the yards are located).