Re: Emergency stop button -- IMHO

john

Mike,
   No, no, no, Not only will you engines keep running but the may start running on their own later on when they get power. One of those popular remote light switches could work, the conductor can carry it and operate it in an emergency.

From: "excalibur5776@..."
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [WiringForDCC] Emergency stop button -- IMHO

I have a question wouldn't it be easier to just pull the plug from the throttle doing that will stop everything.
Mike Looney

On 02/13/14, Glenn wrote:

Not to nit-pick but: Switch .75, box, .39,cover .25

I was not concerned about cost as much asavailability. These items can be found at any home center or hardware store.

The “Real” thing is hard tofind locally.

I did look at the eBay vendor cited otheritems and found this 5-pack
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111146956435?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

If I bought today I wouldn’t receivethem until between March 4th and 20th.

Glenn