Re: Just Out of Curiosity

Flash Gordon

Glenn,

Great idea, you know the inevitable question will come from the wife

"How much time do you spend on that stupid toy train?" Now you can document it.

Ed S

At 10:13 AM 2/13/2014, you wrote:

Have you ever wondered how much time you spend on running trains?

While searching through the item of the seller of Ed's switch I found this
item.

Hour Meter
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111146953956?var=410204514930&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:
IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

eBay item number: 111146953956

I previously installed one on my tractor so I would know when an oil change
was due. It cost me $40 plus $11 for the adaptive wiring harness.

This one can connect to the track leads or via a wall-wart to a power strip.

Glenn