Re: Emergency stop button -- Annuder Variant

Flash Gordon

The thinking has narrowed down to turning off the
DCC portion of a layout. I started this thread
thinking of a catastrophic failure somewhere on
the layout. Lots of accessories are powered and a
lot of lighting...... large transformers to boosters, etc.

When I smell smoke I don’t want to spend time
looking for where… I just want all the electricity OFF.

I will have one 120v feed to the layout, I want
to chop it off at the source then do the trouble shooting later.

Ed S