From: Carl
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2014 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] DCC journey What is best for your Father's Son?

Hello John:

If HO layouts are built on 4x8 sheets of plywood, why can't you cut the plywood into eight 2x2 modules?

I know it might not match any module standard, but could fit some modules in a 4x8 space.

My O-27 modules matched no standards but their own. I had great fun sharing them and they met my needs at the time.

Carl.

On 2/4/2014 9:17 PM, john.p.dunn@... wrote:

Guys,
   2x2 modules won't work, corners have to be 4x4 for a 2xX foot layout.
john