Re: DCC journey What is best for your Father's Son?

terryintexas7@...

When we first started our module club we used 2x2 corners for ease of transport we later went to larger corners with bigger radius curves but 2x2 will work
Terry

In a message dated 2/6/2014 8:31:02 A.M. Central Standard Time, carl.blum@... writes:

Hello John:

If HO layouts are built on 4x8 sheets of plywood, why can't you cut the plywood into eight 2x2 modules?

I know it might not match any module standard, but could fit some modules in a 4x8 space.

My O-27 modules matched no standards but their own. I had great fun sharing them and they met my needs at the time.

Carl.

On 2/4/2014 9:17 PM, john.p.dunn@... wrote:

Guys,
   2x2 modules won't work, corners have to be 4x4 for a 2xX foot layout.
john