Re: Reality Check Needed - See File and/or Read Description

Rick Allison

Ed,

Thank you so much for the reply. It's great that you are rescuing the old layout and incorporating in a (HUGE!) new one. Wish I had that kind of space. My old layout is long goneĀ

Thanks also for the guidance on placement of the reverse protector; I'll review that and Don V.'s recommendation as well before moving forward. It's exactly why I joined the group.

Alas, I am a cheap SOB and am using SCARM for my layout plans (no where near as versatile as RTS, but pretty easy to learn and 100% free in beta form) so that precludes an exchange of files; but I do appreciate the offer.

Once again, thanks for weighing in on the reversing district.