Re: DCC journey

Douglas Krahn

I tested several systems before purchasing my DCC system.  Personally, I really liked the NCE system over the other systems.  One of the features I liked  was the size of the controller (I have very large hands).  I think the NCE system is easier to use than the Digitrax system.  I recommend you try them all and find the one which works best for you.

Doug

From: "microrails@..."
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2014 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] DCC journey

Dan hear, I have both systems.  I started of with a Digitrax Cheif, added radio.  A fiend had a NCE system and I ended up buying the NCE Power Pro with radio, added a NCE Power Cab with radio.  I ended up giving my Digitrax system to my son.  The only thing I don't like about the NCE system is The size of the hand controller. Thats my only complaint. Dan in Longview, WA.
From: "William Teeters" To: WiringForDCC@...Sent: Monday, February 3, 2014 3:43:02 PMSubject: Re: [WiringForDCC] DCC journey
That's great but, would you consider Digitrax?. Its amongst  the most popular DCC system out there. It can be run as simply or as complex as you can imagine.
Sites you can visit are DCCfor everyone, Digitrax of course and DCC-Sound. Great enthueism!, Look at different systems before you make that purchase. Good Luck Bill Teeters Chicago,Peoria and Western ho RR. as seen on RockRail.org.