Re: Coach lighting

Tom Cockle

I use a bridge rectifier ahead of the LED lighting (so that when I run at my DC-only club the lights work in both directions).   Since a bridge rectifier is actually four diodes, doesn't this solve the reverse voltage problem as well?
Or should I add another diode?
Tom Cockle
McKinleyville CA

Re: Coach Lighting

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:39 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Ed S" ed.kolt

Max,

Thanks that makes sense. I will include a diode if I decide to power
LEDs from the track.

Ed S