Re: DCC Track Design for review

Vollrath, Don <dvollrath@...>

Good Choices.

DonV

From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On Behalf Of capnchuck@...
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 6:03 PM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] DCC Track Design for review

I Went to the Amherst show in MA over the weekend
I spoke with Marty Naul "a sales Manager for Digitrax".
I ended up making my decision on going with Digitrax DCC control
I picked up two AR1 Automatic reversing controls, one for the reversing section and one for the turntable
I also bought a Zephyr Plus and UT4 aux throttle to get me started
I decided to go with the Team Digital SRC-16 and four MotoD controllers to operate my Tortoise switch machines
This will allow me access for turnout control thru the Loco Net and I can use the JMRI software to operate them as well as building a dispatch panel with momentary switches and LED monitors for each turnout

Chuck Stiles
NJ