Re: DCC Track Design for review

Scott H. Haycock

Ed,

Click on the "visit your group" at the bottom of this post where it says recent activity. When the Yahoo groups page comes up, click on  "Wiring For DCC" in the column on the left, showing the groups you belong to. Next click on "Files". Now go to the right side and change from "Alphabetical" to "Latest first". now scroll down. The 21st item, with the red PDF icon is what you want. Clicking on that will download the plan to your computer. I know, it's a pain, but after a while, you'll get the hang of it.

Scott Haycock
ent

I have the NEO version of yahoo and I cannot find it in the files section.

I hate Neo.

Ed S