Re: DCC Track Design for review

Chuck Stiles

Brian

This should be a direct link to the file i posted on Yahoo Groups it will require a PDF viewer to open

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v2/ZLHiUrd_AnK-SGcVw26XSTp8uzhY3crYJFdvdgJt5tYG8oyU0YEPI8TahnklowCrnmbZZz24yD9a96glc37ABzT1iHYpFITa3qZbUr7TD3vt6r0CoEHfXQryCy8P2G1vaz93lsI7MdEK/Final%20Layout%20for%20review.pdf

I posted this in hopes for review from a DCC point of view in the design and provisions I made for power feeds on the layout etc. I was hoping for constructive criticism.

I also uploaded in the pictures section photo's of the tilted table construction

Hope This Helps

Chuck Stiles
NJ

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:47 PM, railandsail wrote:

I guess I'm just confused by all the 'stuff' left in each email. Nobody tends to clean up all this extraneous mess that comes with each email notice,...and those very similar addresses are confusing to me.

I participate on a number of boating forums that are much clearer than this yahoo stuff,(to me anyway). And this RR forum is easier for me to understand....layout I once had....
http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?8141-Problems-with-quot-The-Central-Midland-quot-Atlas-HO-29-layout-w-Pics/page2

Here is a 5x9 layout I once saw on Ebay and thought to buy. It seems to offer a lot in a relatively small footprint. Lets see if I can attach a photo to this forum discussion?...no, but here is a link
http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?29478-Need-Ideas-for-HO-Layout-for-5-x-10ft-Table&p=331236#post331236

I had wanted to see your choice of a layout, but having trouble getting to the photo/dwg
Brian

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Paul O <pomilian@...> wrote:

Brian, the file is not on the ‘Wiringfordcc.com’ web site, it on the Yahoo Group WiringforDCC site.
Paul O