Re: Sub Bus "beyond" Main Bus

Chris Richter

All - thanks to all for your inputs. I have planned to go with 12 AWG on my Mains (w/ RC Filters and twisted) and 16 AWG on my Sub Buses). The stranded vs solid has been an open question in my thinking as I understand the flexibility of stranded but have also seen value in solid wire. Since I am "no school" I have been leaning towards circuit breakers instead of blubs although I know there's a significant cost delta...

What I have not yet decided on is which Cab/Control/Booster system/manufacturer to go (and hence their recommendations on wire, et. al.) with but I have a few months before that decision so I continue to read and listen to what others have had to say.

Chris