Re: Wiring Setup

Vollrath, Don <dvollrath@...>

I used Cadrail from Sandia Software and it worked well for me. Cadrail.com

From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 8:02 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Re: Wiring Setup

Paul,
I only have my layout on a drawn form and it's very ugly. What digital program can be used to draw the tracks? Input on how to layout the wiring would be extremely helpful. Johhny J

--- In WiringForDCC@..., "Paul O" <pomilian@...> wrote:

Welcome to DCC Johnny.

When you say 'detector', are you meaning a device to detect a train in
a block, or are you referring to a circuit breaker to isolate your 3
lines in case of a short on one line?

If you would upload a drawing (to the PHOTOS or FILES area) of your
track plan showing how you plan to do your blocks and busses we would
be happy to offer our suggestions. (Not that you'd have to follow them
of course. J)

Paul O