From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On
Behalf Of Ed S
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 16:57
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Re: DCC locomotives won't run

I still use the MRC Command 2000's. Actually two of them with a
splitter. (I know you laugh) but It works well and I have not had any
problems programming the newer decoders and the older MRC
decoders. I also agree the problem with MRC is the decoders. And the
poorly written documentation.

Ed S

At 04:26 PM 12/29/2013, you wrote:

The first DCC system (Command 2000) used a old versions of DCC
programming and did not have a programming track output. All the
others are OK.