90 degree cross overs - HELP!!!

bob_pombrio@...

OK here is hoping I can describe what I am trying to do clearly.

 I am trying to set up a second level to my layout and it is going to have what amounts to is a figure 8 layout.  I know enough to see that my 'outer' rail will get converted to a 'inner' but I am confused.  How do I switch polarity? To make matters worse I plan to have it "fed" from the lower set of track via a turn out,  I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

1. Can I run this upper level with the same NCE Procab system that I am using on the lower level?

2. Do I need a second power district/system?

Here is a link to a copy of the image. http://postimg.org/image/hk2u0vjhf/
This image link might work as well. [url=http://postimg.org/image/hk2u0vjhf/][img]http://s21.postimg.org/hk2u0vjhf/upper.jpg[/img][/url]

Thanks,
Bob P.