Re: Cat-5e

Robert Morrison <Robmorrison@...>


My Lenz system has "LA152" throttle panels that connect with what Lenz calls a 80160 or 80161 cable.
The correct cable is packaged with the LA152.
It is 6 conductor but only 4 wires are used.
Do you know what a more common term for this would be? RJ-?? something.

Rob Morrison

Join to automatically receive all group messages.