Re: Cat-5e - Update

Robert Heroux

Glenn -

You are 100% correct on what you wrote.  We are working on a converter that you will be able to use "CATx" cables and used them with Digitrax and NCE.  This goes with our new product lines to make layout wiring easier not only for the "newbie" but for an experienced modeler as well.  Most of us in model railroading are not electrical/electronic masterminds and that is what is behind the new ACCU-LITES, Inc.  I am using my 30 years of being an engineer for AT&T to help model railroading become easier in this digital age!  My home layout is the best test bed for all of this too!  Makes my life easy so I can RUN trains!

Thanks!

Bob

On Oct 1, 2013, at 6:30 AM, Glenn <ghazel@...> wrote:

Robert Heroux