One of the best old fashion ways to keep track clean is to just keep running trains!!!

If we just only all had the time

Kurt K

On Sep 23, 2013, at 4:14 PM, "Vollrath, Don" <dvollrath@...> wrote:

Mark is certainly right. Expect a mass of replies.. If folks can figure out how to do it.

I tried replying by use of the reply arrow at the bottom of the conversation/message instead of the purple reply button at the top. It seemed to work as a new text box opened up. But the great NEO format sent me a blank monitoring email. NEO doesn’t keep me logged in either despite numerous requests of checking the ‘keep me logged in’ button.

DonV

From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On Behalf Of Mark Gurries
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 3:18 PM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Track

DCC or DC, does not matter.  This specific topic will solicite a ton or different replies with no single clear answer.  It comes up again on many DCC list every year or so.  Everyone has their own way of doing this.    It comes down as to do what works best for you.

On Sep 23, 2013, at 12:53 PM, Harlan Boyce wrote:

Hello,

I have been involved with DCC for a long time.  I know how important clean track and pickup wheels are to the operation of DCC.
My question is there a product that can be applied to the rails that will help keep conductivity issues to a minimum.  Back when I operated with an earlier command control system I used a light oil ( clipper oil) on the rails.  Appreciate your thoughts.

Harlan
atsffan@...

,_._,___

Best Regards,