DT100

lhannahan <lhannahan@...>

I got some answers earlier. I just don't quite get it yet. If anybody
can help me again, my DT100 is showing FF on the right hand side of the
throttle. This of course, makes it unable to key in a loco address. I
know the FF means the DCS100 is full. Can someone help me by telling me
HOW to do away with the FF and get it back to normal? What I really
need, is some detail steps on how to do this. I looked all over the
book and cannot find the answer. Who ever can help me through this
trauma; this will be most appreciated, please send me an e-mail at
lhannahan@.... Thanks in advance.