From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On Behalf Of Walt
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 11:42 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Large HO layout - multiple circuits for boosters

Gents - we have a large club layout - HO www.gsmrm.org.

We have 4 distributed sets of boosters, 2 boosters each sub-loco region.

I'm getting a loco pause, and sometimes an apparent short, at the track interface of 2 different sets of boosters. The boosters are on different circuit breakers. The power feeds to each set are in synch. We do not have a ground feed on any set of boosters - ground is through a solid conduit.

Is this a source for the issue above ?

TIA, Walt in Sausalito