Re: Something a Little Different

wirefordcc

Glenn,

If your goal is to have a trolley stop at two end points, wait a while, than
reverse, see my cubicle train at:

http://www.wiringfordcc.com/cubicle_main.htm

It only works with a DC trolley (not a DCC) one.

The whole thing works without sensors and works with only two wires to the
track.

Allan

Wiring For DCC