Re: Portable Decoder Programmer?

William Teeters <cozyflyr9398@...>

Look for a Loys Toys decoder programer. Sold at Litchfield Station. They have a web site. Bill Teeters

--- On Mon, 1/14/13, Kevin Reeve <kevin.reeve@...> wrote:

From: Kevin Reeve <kevin.reeve@...>
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Portable Decoder Programmer?
To: "WiringForDCC@..." <WiringForDCC@...>
Date: Monday, January 14, 2013, 2:41 PM

I am looking for ideas and recommendations for a portable decoder programmer. Something to take with me to train shows to check addresses, settings, and program if necessary. Currently I run Digitrax at home and JMRI with a Locobuffer USB.

I have the short piece of flex track on a board with bumpers on each end, but now need to look at the programmer piece.

Looking for what you are using and/or recommend. __,

Thanks,

Kevin Reeve_._,___