From: helland_s <helland_s@...>
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:41 AM
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Re: Two decoders and sound on external stereo

http://www.mrdccu.com/curriculum/soundtraxx/tsunami.htm

Rich
Thanks, Rich, that's exactly it!

OK< as I prepare to do this (with Soundbug since DSX's are no longer available), I'd like to do a separate one for each loco, connecting all into the same line feed.  If/when I run two or more locos with this type of under-layout sound generation, will feeding more than one into the line feeds of my stereo cause any issues?  Would I just connect them all in parallel into the schematic shown at the above address, or are there other wiring considerations this would introduce?

Regards, Scott