From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On Behalf Of Max Maginness
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 11:26 PM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: RE: [WiringForDCC] x overs & DCC

Brian

This forum exists for mutual help not extorting payments. My
first more kindly thought on your all caps shouting, was that
it might be intended facetiously. Now it’s apparent you are
just a jerk.

Max

From: B WRAGG <joandbrianwragg@... <mailto:joandbrianwragg%40btinternet.com> >
To: "WiringForDCC@...
<mailto:WiringForDCC%40yahoogroups.com> "
<WiringForDCC@...
<mailto:WiringForDCC%40yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Wednesday, 7
November 2012, 20:33

hI MARK. Brian HERE/

OBVIOUSLY YOU WANT SOME ASSISTANCE.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY MY AIR FARE I WILL CONE TO YOUR HOUSE AND SET IT UP FOR YOU

OR YOU CAN SEND ME AN UPDATE FOR MY CONTROLLER IT IS AN NCE.

kINDEST REGARDS

Brian WRAGG

________________________________
From: Mark Gurries <gurriesm@... <mailto:gurriesm%40comcast.net> >
To: WiringForDCC@...
<mailto:WiringForDCC%40yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, 7
November 2012, 18:15

On 11/6/12 at 10:12 AM, geoleob@... <mailto:geoleob%40yahoo.com> (geoleob) wrote:

I have recently installed a Walthers(Shinohara) xover and now
I have a reversing loop but can't figure out how to wire it. I
wish to use DP/DT switches to conteol the polarity. Any help
will be greatly appreciated.
Sound like you have a ballon track setup.

http://www.wiringfordcc.com/track_2.htm#a43

You not limited to the suggested ARSC reversing controller.

Best Regards,

Mark Gurries
Electrical Engineer

_____