From: helland_s <helland_s@...>
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2012 12:54 AM
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Two decoders and sound on external stereo

Somewhere in the past, many wasted grey cells ago, I saw a post somewhere on connecting a sound decoder to an external stereo setup, having identical decoders (same address) in both the loco and the "sound station", and playing the loco sound through room-sized speakers.  I cannot locate the post/article now.  Does this ring a bell for anyone?  I have a very small narrow train room and this would be an ideal alternative to on-board speakers.

Regards, Scott