From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On
Behalf Of wirefordcc
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 20:30
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Re: Accurate Lighting

Jack,

DCC has a constant voltage on the track. So you naturally get constant
lighting with DCC. You don't need to add anything or use constant lighting
circuits.

Allan
Wiring For DCC

--- In WiringForDCC@..., Jack Hofmockel <jack.hofmockel@...>
wrote:

Was wondering if anyone could tell me: Are Accurate Lighting's constant
lighting kits for various [Athearn] locomotives adaptable at all for DCC
operation?

Thanks!

Jack.

"History is written by the winners." - anon.
"Half of writing history is knowing how to hide the truth." - Capt. Mal
Reynolds