From: wirefordcc <bigboy@...>
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2012 7:29 PM
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Re: Accurate Lighting

Jack,

DCC has a constant voltage on the track. So you naturally get constant lighting with DCC. You don't need to add anything or use constant lighting circuits.

Allan
Wiring For DCC

--- In WiringForDCC@..., Jack Hofmockel <jack.hofmockel@...> wrote:

Was wondering if anyone could tell me: Are Accurate Lighting's constant lighting kits for various [Athearn] locomotives adaptable at all for DCC operation?

Thanks!

Jack.

"History is written by the winners." - anon.
"Half of writing history is knowing how to hide the truth." - Capt. Mal Reynolds