From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On Behalf Of Eric
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 4:46 PM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Adding a Reverse Loop to the Bus

In Alan's web site the possible length of a bus element is 27-30' from the booster. Does this length also include the reverse loop wiring? For instance if my bus length to the reverse loop is 20' and the reverse loop is 12', have I exceeded the 27' limit? If so I would have to move the booster closer to the loop or add another curcuit breaker.

Also, should a long bus always be terminsted?
RicZ