From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On
Behalf Of dale_gloer
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 7:29 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Re: Turn ON delay relay

Max,

I need to delay the turn on of power to a Digitrax booster until the the
Loconet signal is "GOOD". My command station, DCS200, and booster, DCS200
set to booster mode, are both fed from the same power source. I want to
delay the power to the booster for a few seconds while the command station
starts up. The switching device needs to handle 18 VAC at up to 8 amps.

Dale Gleor

--- In WiringForDCC@... <mailto:WiringForDCC%40yahoogroups.com>
, " Max Maginness" <m.maginness@...> wrote:

Perhaps you can state the reason you want to delay one supply, and what
are
the related and connected components. That might make a method more
apparent.

Max

From: WiringForDCC@... <mailto:WiringForDCC%40yahoogroups.com>