Re: Switch Deal!


Go to, search for "toggle switch cap", filter on mfr. "NKK", and "in stock", you should get 30-odd hits, most of which are what you are looking for.

On 01/01/2012 12:48 AM, Paul O wrote:
Bernie, they're called "the little plastic, colored caps". J

Check the links below:

Happy New Year, Paul O

From: [] On
Behalf Of Bernie Halloran
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 8:11 PM
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Re: Switch Deal!

What are the little plastic, colored caps called that slip over the switch
levers on toggle switches and where can I get them?

Bernie Halloran


http://www.WiringForDCC.comYahoo! Groups Links

Join to automatically receive all group messages.