From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On
Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Wednesday, 7 December 2011 5:02 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: RE: [WiringForDCC] Re: Loco Shuts Down

Greetings,

Decoder Number is 113, version 6 (QSI)

I have tried turning off the DC capability using CV 29 with a decimal value
of 34, both on the programming track and on the main. Per the QSI manual
version 3.

Behavior is the same.

I tried the F6 as you suggested (6 on the keypad) 6 showed up as the last
digit on the readout, then went back to a dash.

It appeared to make a difference, but when I moved the loco from the
programming track to the main, the same shut down behavior was exhibited.

I could not find in the Power Cab manual about the decoder reset feature.

Mike G.