From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On
Behalf Of David Heine
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 21:02
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: RE: [WiringForDCC] G Gauge DCC How hard is it to convert?

I have a small garden layout which is a diversion from my main Sn3/Sn2/S
layout in the basement. I used mostly LGB sectional track so it's all Code
332 brass. (My basement layout is mostly hand laid.) It's been in use for a
few years and I've never had to clean the track in the indoor sense. Just
clean off any leaves, twigs, etc. Usually just put the train on the track
and go. The only exception is if I need to do some ballasting work which
causes the track to get stone dust on it. I usually just wait for the rain
to wash it off.

Dave Heine
Easton, PA