From: steve [mailto:snorring@...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 9:28 PM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] wiring LED's for snap switch postion reporting

I'm using Ds54, Team Digiatal and CVP for stationary decoders anyone
know of a wiring or output device i can use to report out switch
postion using LED's. I have slow motion tortoise's and have them
wired up using the internal switch.

I have a few snap switches that can't be changed out for Slow motion
swithches.

Thanks,

http://www.WiringForDCC.com
Yahoo! Groups Links