Re: Swing Drawbridge with DCC HO Layout

Paul O

Jim, the first obvious question is, did you remove the 'snubber' and try it
again?

When the loco failed, could you place it anywhere else that it would work?

I've had the opposite problem where a TCS decoder would not respond at the
end of a bus and the snubber helped.

Try changing the values of the R-C components or moving the snubber to
another location.

Ideally, a 'scope would be the best route if you know someone that has one.

Paul O