ME HOn3 Install

Sam Urrate <brunet42@...>

I have installed a simple layout with several left and right hand ME HON3 DCC ready turnouts.

Some are facing and some are trailing. I have five turnouts.

I can't get power past the turnouts. I've tried following the ME diagrams but nothing seems to work. I can't get power past the turnouts. The locos stall in the turnout.

Can you help me? I've tried everything but powering the frog but I'm not sure I'm wiring correctly.

ME has a diagram and spotty instructions. I bought these without knowing that I would have to modify them.

It was a dumb mistake. Can you help me correct it?

Thank you, Sam