From: "Vollrath, Don" <dvollrath@...>
To: "WiringForDCC@..." <WiringForDCC@...>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 10:42 AM
Subject: RE: [WiringForDCC] New to DCC - What System to Buy

Bill,
I have no experience with Easy DCC, but did purchased an NCE PowerPro system soon after it came out in the late 1990's after seeing the Wangro System 1 in operation at a local club layout. Have since added radio, several more throttles, a booster for accessories, the Digitraxx programming track booster, and an effortless link to DecoderPro for programming and memory backup. It is very reliable and intuitively easy to use without need for manual consultation. The PowerCab route with piece part add-ons is nice for a small starter layout but is somewhat limited in expansion capabilities. So if your plans are for a larger home layout and you want the best and easiest to use, including unlimited expansion, skip the others and go directly to the latest NCE PowerPro system with radio. Check it out at a local club.