From: colinseggie@polka.co.za <colinseggie@polka.co.za>
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Solenoid Turnout Switch
To: WiringForDCC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 11:09 PM
Hello. Unfortunately all my turnouts
on "Thomas and Friends Line" are driven by double solenoid
coils and the usual 3 wire system. Is there such a switch
as:DPDT non latching? or a push to make, release to break
nonlatching but reverses the polarity with each push. Or
even a simple circuit that can do what I want, which is one
panel switch per turnout. JMRI is still too involved for my
grandchild. (And Grand Pops is still learnig
PanelPro)~;>/
Doc Colin

    WiringForDCC-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com