Re: Can't print website

Blair & Rasa

Allan
No solution, just a slightly different symptom; portrait mode previews
fine; landscape mode has two pages of content, 13 blank pages, then 10 pages
of content. Totally weird. And even the first page was blank until I
started zooming out from the one-page default preview. So I can confirm
that landscape does something weird to IE, that's for sure. Other web pages
from other sites print fine, so it's something about W4DCC. And no, it's
not an issue for me, so don't fix it on my account.

Matt didn't mention version or OS; mine is IE 6.0 on Windoze ME. Yeah, I
know, I keep hoping some virus will push me into the upgrade, but it will
happen sooner or later.
Blair Smith