Re: Wiring product inquiry

Stan

--- In WiringForDCC@yahoogroups.com, "papasmurf" <papa.smurf5@...> wrote:

Have any of you folks used the Posi family of connectors in your layout wiring? http://posi-lock.com/
Plan to use them wherever they'll work for me. TTFN...papasmurf in NH
I used them for a number of years on O2 and Temp sensors and they worked great, but not for a connector that you want to re-use many times, after a couple of go rounds you usually have to strip a new end
I have tried, as well as a number of clubs Anderson Power Poles one internet source is: http://www.powerwerx.com/ I really like the modular approach to their design and the contact design is really beefy, (you can actually get different size contacts for each circuit and build the plug to any configuration you ever could want