From: vasteam22101 <cbassing@...>
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 8:10:01 AM
Subject: [WiringForDCC] DCC layout design

Greetings: I am building a large HO/HOn3 home layout (1,600SF) and am beginning
to design a DCC wiring plan. My question concerns over working a DCC system with
accessory devices. Would it be a good idea to have 2 DCC systems? One for train
control and the other to control accessory devices? I got this idea from reading
an article about NMRA net.Thanks for any insights about what really works.