From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On
Behalf Of Larry Summers
Sent: Wednesday, 23 June 2010 9:59 PM
To: wiringfordcc@...
Subject: RE: [WiringForDCC] Bach-DSL decoder

I have the MRC Wireless system. I tried programming on the program track and
program on the main and it still did not change it's address. NCE manuel
says it will do a two or four digit address. What do you set CV17 and CV18
at? Thanks I will try CV29 at 34 and see if that works. Thanks Larry

To: WiringForDCC@...
From: mammann@...
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:12:54 +1000

Hi Larry

What DCC system are you using?

Which method of programming - the Program Track or "On the Main" POM are you
using?

Are you using CVs to change the address or a method described in your system
manual?

There are THREE CVs to program, CVs 17 and 18 for the "values" of the Long
Address and CV 29 will need to changed so the decoder responds to the Long
Address. Most of us will use "34" that is DC OFF and No Speed Tables.

Many DCC systems will do this "Change to the Long Address" procedure for
you, automatically.

Get back to us with some more details if you cannot still get your decoders
to work.

Regards
Marcus