From: "Vollrath, Don" <dvollrath@...>
Sender: WiringForDCC@...
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:18:26
To: WiringForDCC@...<WiringForDCC@...>
Subject: RE: [WiringForDCC] The best dcc system to start and grow with.

Chris,
If you can afford your blackberry you can afford the best. Get the NCE PowerPro w/ radio and pick up a second ProCab w/ radio for your kids so you can play too. Oh, a Magnum power pack (transformer in a box) will be also needed. NCE provides reliable products, easy to connect, super easy to use, easily expandable in whichever direction you growth plan goes. Other systems will have expansion dead-end limitations or compromises.