To: WiringForDCC@...
From: mammann@...
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:12:54 +1000
Subject: RE: [WiringForDCC] Bach-DSL decoder

Hi Larry

What DCC system are you using?

Which method of programming - the Program Track or "On the Main" POM are you
using?

Are you using CVs to change the address or a method described in your system
manual?

There are THREE CVs to program, CVs 17 and 18 for the "values" of the Long
Address and CV 29 will need to changed so the decoder responds to the Long
Address. Most of us will use "34" that is DC OFF and No Speed Tables.

Many DCC systems will do this "Change to the Long Address" procedure for
you, automatically.

Get back to us with some more details if you cannot still get your decoders
to work.

Regards
Marcus