From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On
Behalf Of georgebriscoe10
Sent: Wednesday, 23 June 2010 5:30 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Soundtraxx PTB100

Hi All,

I am about to install a PTB100 between my DCS100 and the programming track
so that I can program a recently purchased loco with Tsunami decoder. I can
program all functions bar the loco address via OPs mode but cannot change
the loco address.

Is there any reason why I should not connect this permanently? I have locos
with other decoders and wondered if the PTB100 is suitable for progamming
all of my locos.

Regards.............George.