From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On
Behalf Of Erich Behm
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 7:48 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Buying

Thanks so much for all the input so far. I have been leaning towards
Digitrax Super Chief based on what I have found on the internet so far, but
like I said I wanted to hear from actual users first. If anyone else has
comments I sure would like to see them before I make a final decision.
Again, thank you for all the input.