From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...] On
Behalf Of Erich Behm
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 7:41 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Buying DCC system

Hello everyone, I have not purchased a DCC system yet, but have researched
the various systems. They claim to be able to do this or that, but I would
like to hear from actual users. What I'm hoping for is a system to control
everything from the throttle, (turnouts, lights, crossing guards, 7-8
engines + more later) basically everything on a layout. I would also like a
system that allows for expansion. Right now I'm the only operator but I
would also like the capability of 2 or more operators. I would love to hear
from anyone and their experience with the system they use, good or bad. Is a
starter set the best way to begin? I would like it to be somewhat user
friendly, but I'm sure if I need help this group will easily get me through
any problems. Thanks for any input.