Buying DCC system

Erich Behm <erichbehm@...>

Hello everyone, I have not purchased a DCC system yet, but have researched the various systems. They claim to be able to do this or that, but I would like to hear from actual users. What I'm hoping for is a system to control everything from the throttle, (turnouts, lights, crossing guards, 7-8 engines + more later) basically everything on a layout. I would also like a system that allows for expansion. Right now I'm the only operator but I would also like the capability of 2 or more operators. I would love to hear from anyone and their experience with the system they use, good or bad. Is a starter set the best way to begin? I would like it to be somewhat user friendly, but I'm sure if I need help this group will easily get me through any problems. Thanks for any input.