power pickup for caboose trucks?


I need power pickup for a caboose project.
I saw somewhere an 'H' shaped brass part that would wipe against the axles of a truck. I cannot remember where I saw this.
(Maerklin has these in the conversion kits for passenger cars, but only one per kit, and that is too costly!)

Anyone know who makes these?


Join w4dccqa@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.